Sunday, July 6, 2008

I'm Back!



I know it's been forever since my last post! We've had a CRAZY few months full of change! We've also just moved into a new house that is MUCH closer to my mom and my sister. We're really still trying to get settled in. It's amazing how much easier it was to settle in to a new house when it was just Jeremy and me! Adding Jaden to the mix has made the process REALLY slow!

Jeremy
He got off active duty in February, but is still in the Reserves. He is currently in a unit of educators. Since he went to the teaching school while he was on active duty, he is certified as an instructor, so that's what he'll be doing. He's really excited about that! He got a job offer at Fort Sill, OK for the sleep lab, but we decided not to take it after we took a trip up there. Shortly after that he was offered a job back at BAMC, so he's doing the same thing, just as a civilian. He's currently working nights, which kind of stinks, but they're in the process of hiring a new RT who will be on nights so that he can move to days.


Jaden
Jaden is getting SO big! He'll be 1 in a week. He's really getting around and is on the verge of walking. He loves to dance, clap and wave at EVERYONE! He has been saying "hi," "bye" and the other night I think he accidentally said "uh, oh" when he dropped something! LOL He's got EIGHT teeth and more on the way. Overall he's just a happy, chunky baby!

Lynette
As for me, I've started a new job at Trinity University. I just started a week ago, but I think it's going to be an awesome job! I'm working as the Senior Secretary for the Dean of Students. He seems like he's going to be a lot of fun to work for, so I'm really excited for this change! My boss from the health clinic moved to Trinity as well, so at least I already have a friend there!

So that's what's going on for our family! I hope you are are doing well! And I'm really going to try to keep this updated!

No comments: