Thursday, December 11, 2008

Thanksgiving

This was the first time in I don't know how long that my whole family (at least my side of the family) has been together on Thanksgiving. We had a great time!

Right before we took the pictures, Jaden got hold of a red stamp pad in my mom's office. We were able to get it off his face, but not so much on his hands, so (as you can see) he was caught red handed...literally! BTW, this is all the boys. Corin, Mel's youngest, is 2 months older.


One more pictuse of me with my mom and sisters (Staci and Melani)

2 comments:

desi said...

Such cute little boys. It's great that they will be able to grow up together, and lean on each other. And I see that red thumb! lol :)

D + R said...

What great pics! I know you were happy to get together as a family! How special!