Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Happy Holidays!

Wow! Christmas snuck up on me this year! This year has just really flown by! I can't believe it's been 5 months since my last post!

Update: we're fine, still in San Antonio. The move didn't happen quite like we had hoped, but we're okay with that for now! Jeremy is still at BAMC and I am still at Trinity, but I have moved "up" to work for the Vice President of Student Affairs. It's a little more $, which is really nice!


Not much more to tell. Jaden is talking up a storm and getting really good with numbers, colors, and the alphabet. He has even started potty training! Where did my baby go?!


Anyway, I will share a few pictures so you can see us now!


Jaden at a birthday party - August 2009 (He really did like the carousel, even though he doesn't look like it. He kept asking to go back on it!)

Pumpkin Patch at Bracken United Methodist Church - October 2009

Halloween night, Trick or Treating with cousins - October 2009

The Lewis clan, Thanksgiving -- November 2009

Kenyon Family on Thanksgiving -- November 2009
I can't believe he actually stood there like that by himself! SO CUTE!
Sitting with Santa -- December 2009

1 comment:

desi said...

I love the new look of you blog! And it's about darn time you posted something here! hehehe That facebook has stolen you away! Great pictures of all you guys. Jaden is so cute in his sweater. :)