Friday, May 28, 2010

The Gym

We joined the local gym this week. It has been much needed for both of us and the place is absolutely amazing! The have a deal with the hospital Jeremy works at that his membership is covered as long as he makes so many visits a month. Therefore, we have resolved to go every Monday, Wednesday and Friday from now on (we decided this on Wednesday.)

When we got there on Wednesday, we took Jaden to the daycare, which was exciting for him because he got to play with new toys! The gym was VERY busy, but we managed to make our way to a few elliptical machines. I quickly remembered why they are not my favorite machines...or maybe it was just this one. In any case, as soon as a treadmill opened up, I was on it and Jeremy came with me. I ran/walked a little over a mile and was BEAT (NOTE TO SELF: YOU'RE IN BAD SHAPE, LYNETTE!)

So here I am a few days later and still kinda sore. Oh, and we didn't go to the gym today. Maybe I'll just call it a holiday. I do plan to make it to Zoomba on Wednesday. I will hold my niece accountable for getting me there, she just doesn't know it yet.

The name of our gym is Crossgates Family Fitness, check out their website! We really got a fabulous deal!

1 comment:

desi said...

That's great guys! :) We need to get into shape too...the only shape I have is the one left behind from having two babies! haha!