Friday, April 16, 2010

Neverending Rug....

This rug is beginning to wear on me! LOL I spent 2 days shredding sheets and prepping them to start putting it together. That created a very moody Lynette! LOL I haven't worked on it a whole lot since, but I had done the first few rows of stitches. Below is part of what I have so far. It's 10 feet long and will be about 8 feet wide. Here's where we are!

I took a bunch of pictures of my downstairs, which is very close to being finished. Those pictures will be in my next post...

2 comments:

~Mr. Lavender D.~ said...

Looks like you've got your work cut out for you. Do you use any tools to loop it all together.
PapaRon

Lynette Kenyon said...

yeah, I do! I haven't been working on it as much as I should. I think I wore myself down with the shredding....much less the still settling in and now my new job. What would I do if it wasn't for spreading myself too thin?! LOL And yes, I use a crochet hook!