Wednesday, May 18, 2011

The long awaited house photos....

I have had some requests for pictures of the new house. These were posted on Facebook sometime ago. Sadly, I'm much better at keeping up with that than this! LOL I have pictures from various stages of the move in process. We still have a long way to go to get the house just exactly how we want it, but we'll get there!

This is the picture of the front of the house that you've all already seen. We've seen lots of blooming flowers since then. If only Jaden would just leave them alone so they can just be pretty!
Here's Jaden's swingset in the back yard. He LOVES it! Favorite spot? The slide, of course!

This is our enclosed patio. It's great when we're grilling. Keeps the bugs away! Cooper is also very happy to have his very own door to go back and forth! If only he would stop dragging his bed outside!

looking around the side of the house, we have a nice big shed for all the lawn stuff! So it doesn't take up space in the garage, YAY!

I just realized that I haven't taken any pictures of my bedroom. We're planning to do some painting, etc. in there, just not sure what we want yet. Anyway, this is the wall between the bedroom and bathroom in the master. I wanted you all to see the skylight. It's really cool during a storm, not as cool when it gets really sunny in the morning when you want to just sleep in! LOL

Here's the awesome BATHTUB!

And the beautiful tilework! I can't believe this is MY bathroom! I have replaced this curtain with another curtain since this picture was taken

This is the window in Jaden's playroom. He has a train table set up right there so he can see what's going on outside while he plays with his trains!

I wanted to share a picture of Jaden's bedroom before it was painted. It was very cute, but this boy LOVES blue!

Some pictures since we settled in. Nothing on the walls at this point (there is some now.) This is looking towards the dining area from the hallway that leads to "Jaden's wing"

Living room from the back door

We have a very unique fireplace between the living room and kitchen area. I understand that it keeps both rooms warm in the winter. Can't wait to test it out!

The dining area. That door leads into the master suite

My little kitchen! The door leads to the garage. The washer and dryer are also in the garage at this house. The mantle from the living room. (this got a little mixed up.) We have some plans for updating the fireplace. Not too much because I do like it!


Jaden's room since it has been painted! I LOVE this blue!

So that's what we have for now! Still a lot of plans for the house. We'll see what the future holds!

2 comments:

desi said...

Very nice. Thanks for sharing all the pics. I'm sure the pics don't do justice to what you've done with it. :)

Lynette Kenyon said...

Thanks! I'm hoping to get some done while I'm home for a few weeks this summer. We'll see what happens, though! LOL