Monday, May 18, 2009

Boosted

I just ran across this picture in my cell phone. See, I've had some serious issues with cell phones in the past few months. I can't seem to keep one working, and it's not like I'm ever careless with them, dropping them or anything. I'm just having BAD luck! Anyway, that's not what this is about. A few months ago (pre-haircut), Jaden had a booster seat with a tray on it that he couldn't leave alone. The back of it popped into a slot, but he would constantly pop it out and try to hand it to me. Also, I know this comes as a great shock to you, he's kinda chunky, so the tray would hardly fit into it's slot with my boy's big panza, so we got him a new booster that could just be put right up to the table. He was SO proud of it from the very first moment. I ran across this picture of him in my old phone (which I am about to get rid of, again) right after we bought it and felt it was certainly worthy of sharing! Enjoy my chunky monkey!


No comments: