Monday, May 11, 2009

Hello Again!

Hello! I have been MIA for a while, it's been crazy at work and my computer at home DIED. Anyway, I'm sharing a few more recent pictures. Jaden is really starting to come up with some silly sentences. He's a great kid! We're starting to potty train. There is a little bit of interest there, which I will take! He's REALLY into the show "Yo Gabba Gabba" and anything with cars. We took him to see his first movie, "Monsters vs. Aliens" -- he slept through half the movie! Anyway, here's what I have for now...

From our trip to the Texas State Aquarium on Easter Weekend.
Most of the pictures are on ym dead computer :-(

We DID have a first haircut! He did GREAT!


More to come!!!


2 comments:

desi said...

Don't you just hate to say goodbye to all those baby curls? But it is nice to see the "big" boy look, too. So cute. ;)

Lynette Kenyon said...

Yeah, he does look great with the cut, but I cried a LOT while she was cutting it! I hate to see him growing up! What happene to my baby?!