Monday, May 11, 2009

My Sorority Formal

Jeremy and I went to my sorority's 25th anniversary formal on Friday. It was great!

Our view of Old Main, the oldest classroom building on campus



Jeremy and me -- Old Main as our backdrop


My friends who I hadn't seen in about 10 years! (Donna Lynn and Lynn) -- it was windy!


The "seal" family -- I was the oldest one there!

Giving love to our family!

Tau Beta Sigme Alumni

Tau Beta Sigma Alumni - giving love to our fams, GO SEALS!

Tau Beta Sigma Active and Alumni members

This picture is at the end of the night and is horrible of both of us,
but it's proof that I CAN get my husband to wear pink!










1 comment:

desi said...

Jeremy, don't feel too bad about the "horrible" pic--I don't like the way I turn out in pics either! LOL Glad to see new stuff, and that all of you are doing OK.